build up from the Intermittent Living® concept, developed by Dr Leo Pruimboom, PNI Europe. This concept is based on the scientific knowledge of PsychoNeuroImmunology, PNI.
How to start and stay with a healthy lifestyle?
Which aspects of a lifestyle treatment plan ensure that someone maintains healthy behavior? The straightforward answer to this is: experience yourself what it does for your health when you adjust your behavior. First Intermittent Living® journey to Switserland, look for travel information below.
Tale charge in preventing and curing illness, it starts with you.
Intermittent Living® can prevent and cure illness and complaints. But you can only truly grasp the positive effects of this method when you submerge yourself for a while in an intermittent lifestyle.
By applying this way of life to your current lifestyle, you will be and stay fit and healthy, despite our hectic everyday lives. Through an intermittent living® week, you can live and learn in a unique way what this scientifically proven healthy lifestyle can do for you.
Health issues often originate from earlier periods in our life, sometimes even from before you were born, meaning the developmental period in the womb. However, the symptoms usually only manifest themselves later in life, as many symptoms lay dormant for long period of time. If, in the course of your life, you realize that it is good or even necessary for you to turn the tide, it may be now or never.
Intermittent Living® week
Under the guidance of certified Intermittent Living® coach, you, as a client, patient or employee, will receive an intensive training of five to six days to take out the elements that prevent you from living a healthy life, such as old familiar stress factors that characterize modern life.
During this intensive training your body remembers how it should react to old stimuli (temperature, elevation, food and water restriction, infections …..). This will strengthen your immune system. The result: health and resilience. To make sure that you reset all the basic systems in your body, namely your immune, neurological and psychological systems a minimum of five to six days in necessary. This journey is for your own health. You will get all the knowledge that you need, deep learning. It isn’t an education program for Intermittent Living® Coach.
The body has the amazing ability to regenerate and restore, the systems underlying these regenerative capabilities will enable you to tackle the following issues:
- Conditions such as joint complaints, fibromyalgia, diabetes, thyroid disorders, intestinal diseases, COPD, ….
- Overweight or underweight
- Hormone imbalances, such as mood swings, PMS, PCOS, fertility and menopause
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Stress load capacity and stress balance.
- Imbalance in behavioral issues and psychological complaints
- Inhibits the physical and mental aging .
- Also for the ones who want to get fit, be fit or stay fit
For companies, organizations and their departments FlexHealth can create a tailor-made program. Furthermore, the Intermitted Living weeks are also accessible to individual employees of companies and organizations alike.
FlexHealth has in the planning:
- Switserland, the Alps, Morgins: Thursday September the 17th from 5 p.m. till Wednesday morning the 23th. Spoken languages: French and Dutch. Read more below this picture.
- The Netherlands, Noord Holland, Schoorl: Thursday 29 October 8.00 a.m. till Tuesday morning 3 November 2020. Boutique Hotel Villa de Hazelaar. More information will be available later.
Intermittent Living® Journey Location Switzerland
Where: Morgins, Chalet Cergnat in the Swiss Alps
When: Welcome on Thursday September the 17tharound 5 p.m. till wednesdasy morning September the 23th.
Maximum of 20 persons, so don’t wait too long to sign in.
Day 1: Welcome, acquaintance, explanation and diner
Day 2,3,4,5,6: Program IL
Day 7: we will say goodbye around 10.00 a.m.
What do you take with you?
Not to much, “back to basic” is the motto!
- Good and worn-in hiking shoes
- Flip flops
- Toilet supplies
- Sportswear and shoes
- Walking clothing
- Rain gear
- Camera (If you are using your mobile as camera, then on flight mode).
- We understand that you want to take your mobile with you. However, the program is meant to be away from home for 5 days. We therefore ask every participiant to commit to this as much as possible.
1950,- euro p.p. based on 2 or 3 person rooms with own bathroom and single beds.
Incl: 6 nights, all meals, coffee, tea, water, the 5 days program, blood test on day 1 and on day 6.
The cooking wil be done by our chef Tim van der Zel https://railsheiloo.nl/over-rails/
Our mountain guide wil be Famke van der Elst https://famkevanderelst.com
Excl: insurances and your travel to and from Aigle / Morgins. If you come by plane and train, we will pick you up at Aigle.