build up from the Intermittent Living® concept, developed by Dr Leo Pruimboom, PNI Europe. This concept is based on the scientific knowledge of PsychoNeuroImmunology, PNI.
How to start and stay with a healthy lifestyle?
Which aspects of a lifestyle treatment plan ensure that someone maintains healthy behavior? The straightforward answer to this is: experience yourself what it does for your health when you adjust your behavior. First Intermittent Living® journey to Switserland, look for travel information below.
Tale charge in preventing and curing illness, it starts with you.
Intermittent Living® can prevent and cure illness and complaints. But you can only truly grasp the positive effects of this method when you submerge yourself for a while in an intermittent lifestyle.
By applying this way of life to your current lifestyle, you will be and stay fit and healthy, despite our hectic everyday lives. Through an intermittent living® week, you can live and learn in a unique way what this scientifically proven healthy lifestyle can do for you.
Health issues often originate from earlier periods in our life, sometimes even from before you were born, meaning the developmental period in the womb. However, the symptoms usually only manifest themselves later in life, as many symptoms lay dormant for long period of time. If, in the course of your life, you realize that it is good or even necessary for you to turn the tide, it may be now or never.
Intermittent Living® week
Under the guidance of certified Intermittent Living® coach, you, as a client, patient or employee, will receive an intensive training of five to six days to take out the elements that prevent you from living a healthy life, such as old familiar stress factors that characterize modern life.
During this intensive training your body remembers how it should react to old stimuli (temperature, elevation, food and water restriction, infections …..). This will strengthen your immune system. The result: health and resilience. To make sure that you reset all the basic systems in your body, namely your immune, neurological and psychological systems a minimum of five to six days in necessary. This journey is for your own health. You will get all the knowledge that you need, deep learning.
The body has the amazing ability to regenerate and restore, the systems underlying these regenerative capabilities will help you to get fit, be fit and stay fit. When needed it will enable you to tackle the following issues:
Conditions such as joint complaints, fibromyalgia, diabetes, thyroid disorders, intestinal diseases, COPD, ….
Overweight or underweight
Hormone imbalances, such as mood swings, PMS, PCOS, fertility and menopause
Chronic fatigue syndrome
Stress load capacity and stress balance.
Imbalance in behavioral issues and psychological complaints
Inhibits the physical and mental aging .
For companies, organizations and their departments FlexHealth can create a tailor-made program. Furthermore, the Intermitted Living weeks are also accessible to individual employees of companies and organizations alike.
FlexHealth has in the planning:
- Swiss Alps, (Valais) Fall 2022, the exact date will follow . Maximum 20 participants. Registration is open. Assumption in order of entry.
- The Netherlands, Noord Holland, Schoorl: Fall 2022, if no Covid restrictions. Boutique Hotel Villa de Hazelaar. Information will follow.
INTERMITTENT LIVING® LOCATION SWITZERLAND
Get fit, be fit, stay fit.
INTENSIVE INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM:
- Intake consultation in advance, online.
- Personalized program, in which we process all the necessary ingredients to address the self-repairing and optimizing capacity of your body. To support this process, we use proper nutrition, exercise, breathing, sleep hygiene, stress management, connection, exposure to heat, cold and nature at an optimal altitude between 750 and 1500m.
- Explanations and advice to be able to implement it in your current life, without it being time consuming, but consistent.
- Follow-up consultation after a few weeks.
- You register individually. If you want to follow it with someone you know, you can. Max 2 participants.
- Included: 5 nights stay in a double room with 2 single beds, shared bathroom, all meals according to the program from dinner on the day of arrival to breakfast on the day of departure, drinks, all activities, cooking workshops, fermentation, intake and follow-up consultations.
- Transfer from Aigle train station if required. Nearest airport Geneva Cointrin. There you can easily take the direct train to Aigle.
- Exclusive: transport to Aigle, travel and cancellation insurance.
- If desired, a blood test can take place before and after, so that you can also see your progress. (not included in price).
- € 1500,- Try-out price till the end of November 2022, due to a new location. After that the prices will be:
- € 2350,- with 1 on 1 program
- € 1850,- per person for a program with 2 participants.
- € 189.99 per blood test fasting consisting of: total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, Triglycerides, Creatine – kidney function, GFR (MDRD), ALT, Gamma GT, Glucose, HS-CRP, TSH and, if necessary, free T4 – Thyroid function , Hemoglobin (Hb), Leukocytes, Platelets (Thrombocytes), Iron, Vit. D, Vit. B6, Vit. B12, Folic Acid and Insulin Resistance. Or barrage a bloodiest with your doctor.
Investing in your health now will bring you a lot of profit: physically, mentally and financially. A body and a brain that can keep up with your wishes and needs give you freedom and that is the real feeling of happiness.
Locations: CH in Valais, Portes du Soleil area.
When: we can see together if the best time for you is available.
Where: in the Swiss Alps
When: winter 2022/23. The exact date will follow.
Maximum of 20 persons, so don’t wait too long to sign in. Full is full. We are going to be Covid proof: there are 10 rooms, which means for now that the first 10 registrations are guaranteed to have a place. Nos 11 to 20 depending on changes around Covid-19, the standards applicable in Switzerland and Chalet Cergnat, Morgins. Hopefully there will be no restrictions by than.
Day 1: Welcome, acquaintance, explanation and diner
Day 2,3,4,5,6: Program IL
Day 7: we will say goodbye around around 10.00 a.m.
What do you take with you?
Not to much, “back to basic” is the motto!
- Good and worn-in hiking shoes, Gore-tex
- Flip flops
- Toilet supplies
- Sportswear and shoes
- Walking clothing
- Warm and rain gear, Gore-tex
- Camera (If you are using your mobile as camera, then on flight mode).
- We understand that you want to take your mobile with you. However, the program is meant to be away from work/home those days. We therefore ask every participiant to commit to this as much as possible.
€ 1950,- p.p.
Incl: 6 nights, based on 2 or 3 person rooms with own bathroom and single beds, all meals, coffee, tea, water, the 5 days program, blood test on day 2 and on day 6.
Overnights: https://chaletcergnat.com or a similar accomodation
The cooking wil be done by our chef Tim van der Zel https://railsheiloo.nl/over-rails/
Our mountain guide will be Famke van der Elst https://famkevanderelst.com or local guides.
Excl: insurances and your travel to and from Aigle / Morgins. If you come by plane and train, we will pick you up at Aigle.